Streamport Portal is a universe of streaming platforms, all in one place. Discover and watch your favorite content online. Streamport Portal functions like a marketplace, making available to the public a series of independent streaming applications. For general questions concerning the portal frame – Streamport, and also for questions specifically concerning this Privacy Statement, cookies or similar technologies, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions concerning your account/s available on platforms inside Streamport Portal, please contact the operators by email at the address indicated on each platform on the Contact us page.
The data controller of your personal information is the operator of each platform provided inside the Streamport Portal, which also provides the service to you.
Please note that if you contact us to assist you, for your safety and ours we may need to authenticate your identity before fulfilling your request.
Collection of Information:
Streamport Portal does not collect account information from users. It doesn’t have a user base, so no private information is kept on record. Only information collected at the portal level is general analytics data concerning portal access, without specific user information.
Information we collect automatically: Streamport Portal might collect general information regarding use of our service, interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding devices used to access our service (such as gaming systems, smart TVs, mobile devices and set top boxes). This information includes:
• activity on www.streamark.tv such as access location, device used, interaction with advertising banners;
• details regarding your interactions with Streamport customer service department, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any e-mail conversations, and if you call us, your phone number;
• device IDs or unique identifiers, device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, IP address and standard web log information;
Information you provide:
• your name, email address, IP address, the country where you create your account, payment method (if you subscribe), PayPal address used for the payment (if you pay for subscription using PayPal), social network used when you enter your account (if you log in using social account), gender (optional), date of birth (optional), postal address (if you pay by credit card), geolocation (only if you download Streamport app and allow it to use your location - this is used only for providing service from the closest publishing point to your location - updated location information is not continuously stored on our servers), telephone number (optional), profile picture (optional). Each platform operator might collect this information in a number of ways, including when you enter it (Login / Register), while using the service or interacting with each platform’s customer support;
• information collected when you choose to provide reviews or ratings, taste preferences, account settings, set preferences in Your Account or otherwise provide information through these services or elsewhere
Information from other sources: each platform operator might supplement the information described above with information obtained from other sources, including from both online and offline data providers. Such supplemental information could include demographic data, interest based data and internet browsing behavior.
Please note that Streamport Portal does NOT store credit/debit card details in electronic format or physical format; this information cannot be used by Streamport staff. All the financial operations are handled by third party payment gateways, and differ from one platform included in Streamport to another.
Use of Information:
Streamport uses the information collected to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize its services and marketing efforts, and to communicate with you. For example, Streamport may use the information collected for:
• determining your general geographic location and determining your internet service provider, helping us quickly and efficiently respond to inquiries and requests;
• preventing, detecting and investigating potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud and enforcing our terms;
• analyzing and understanding Streamport audience; improving the service (including user interface experiences), delivery optimization;
• communicating with you concerning Streamport service (for example by email, push notifications and text messaging), so that we can send you news about Streamport and the platforms included in it, details about new features and platforms available on Streamport and special offers, promotional announcements and consumer surveys and to assist you with getting in contact with the customer support departments of platforms included in Streamport.
Disclosure of Information regarding Streamport:
We disclose your information for certain purposes and to third parties, as described below:
Streamark Group of Companies:
We share your information among the Streamark group of companies as needed for: data processing and storage; providing you with access to our services; providing customer support; making decisions about service improvements, content development; marketing; and for other purposes described in the Use of Information section of this Privacy Statement.
We use other companies, agents, contractors, ("Service Providers") and “Company Partners” to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to personalize and optimize our service, to analyze and enhance data and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
We may offer joint promotions or programs that, in order for your participation, will require us to share your information with third parties. Please note that these third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices.
Protection of Streamark Streamport and others:
In connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger or sale or other transfer of assets, we will transfer information, including personal information, provided that the receiving party agrees to respect your personal information in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Statement.
Whenever in the course of sharing information we transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area and other regions with comprehensive data protection laws, we will ensure that the information regarding your Streamport interaction is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Statement and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
You may also choose to disclose your information in the following ways:
• Certain portions of our service may contain a tool which gives you the option to share information by email and social or other sharing applications, using the clients and applications on your smart device;
You may ask us to delete any personal information that we hold about you if it is no longer needed to provide the service to you. To do this or if you have any other question regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
We have implemented security safeguards designed to protect the personal information that you provide in accordance with industry standards. To protect any data you store on our servers, we also regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we use a Tier-3 secured-access data center. However, since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical or managerial safeguards.
You must be 18 years of age or older to access Streamport Portal.
While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the service, they may do so only with the involvement, supervision and approval of a parent or legal guardian.
Data outside EU and EEA:
Personal data in the EU is protected by data protection laws, however other countries may not protect your personal data in the same way. Our platform or parts of our platform, may be hosted in servers located outside the EU, this means that we may transfer any information which is submitted by you through our platform, outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). If we do this, we will take steps to ensure that our hosting provider uses the necessary level of protection for your information. If you do not want your information to be transferred outside the EEA you should not use our portal.
Changes to This Privacy Statement:
Cookies and Internet Advertising:
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are widely used to make websites work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization.
Cookies are not the only types of technology that enable this functionality; we also use other similar types of technologies. See below for more information and examples.
We and our service providers may use the following types of cookies:
Performance and functionality cookies:
These cookies are not essential, but help us to personalize and enhance your online experience with Streamport. We also use these cookies to collect information (such as popular pages, conversion rates, viewing patterns, click-through and other information) about our visitors' use of the Streamport website so that we can enhance and personalize our website and service and conduct market research. Deletion of these types of cookies will result in limited functionality of our service.
STREAMARK SRL, operator of Streamport Portal, is registered in the A.N.S.P.D.C.P. (Data Protection Agency) under no. 38877.
Last updated: 1st of January 2019